Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Better late than never... I hope

Seems to be the motto for my life...

I had just finished modelling and UV mapping Ice Queen, which is seriously overdue. I had been a bit obsessive in making her look good, and would spend hours just tweaking her vertices. Derek telling me that I only had to combine the dress and crown into the model for both UVs and rigging to work for it was god sent, because then I would of had to extrude the dress and crown out of her hips and head respectively. I extruded the hair out of the head, so when it fans out the UV coordinates get spread out more, not sure if I'll lose marks for this, but her hair is a big puff of white.

Nice that Maya .png's have a transparent background =D



I still have to add the skeleton, paint weights, rig the character, and add textures, which will along with programming for game engine design homework, and programming for the game, suck up any possible time I have awake. Though my little brother still insists I play Pokemon Friends with him whenever I arrive home, technically he has made more games than me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment