Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ice Queen My Way

As part of Assignment 1 for Intermediate Modelling we had to draw a bi-pedal character in three different poses: top view, front view, and side view. Having recently watched Adventure Time, and instantly becoming a fan-boy, I decided I wanted the Ice Queen from the gender-blender episode to be the boss of the Adventure Time level. Here's the three views:



Ice Queen originally is quite a bit more simpler in the show, but I decided to draw it in an anime style because I am influenced by anime. The team also decided that one level would be created by each member, that way the art style would be unified in each level, but different between levels like you would see on TV when changing channels. Next I will be setting up these pictures in Maya and begin to model it in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment